Help us make a difference in Central Ohio! Join ECRN+ with the YMCA of Central Ohio by volunteering to be a 'Buddy’ to a child with special needs.
Early Childhood Resource Network+ (ECRN+)
ECRN+ has more than 30 years of experience working with children who have special needs (developmental delays, disabilities and special health care needs) and their families.
- Perform on-site child observations at child care sites and preschools
- Provide ongoing family service coordination for eligible children (birth to 5 years old) and their families
- Conduct developmental screenings for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age
- Help families prepare their children for Kindergarten
- Provide ongoing family support
Programs we offer
Programs for children birth to 3 years of age
Programs for children 3 to 6 years of age
Programs for children, teens, and young adults
Stable Families Initiative
Have a question? Email us!
Connect with us
Join the ECRN+ Facebook page!